The Sadowsky S-Style Guitar
STANDARD S-STYLE: Classic body shape, undersized for comfort. No pickguard, rear mounted controls. Usually built with exotic wood tops.
VINTAGE S-STYLE: Classic body shape, undersized for comfort. Traditional pickguard and top jack.
ULTRA-VINTAGE S-STYLE: Traditional full size body, with pickguard, 9″ fingerboard radius, and vintage size frets.
"...if having tons of sounds at your fingertips is important, this 6 string equivalent of the Swiss Army Knife with its top-tier build and playability is a winner."
-Art Thompson, Guitar Player
"...definitely a workingman's axe designed for versatile players who need one guitar that can produce any tone on demand."
-Guitar Shop Magazine
NYC GUITAR SPECIFICATIONS
- Chambered Swamp Ash or Alder body
- Highest grade flat sawn maple neck
- Morado or Maple fingerboard
- Chrome hardware
- Polyester body finish
- Satin nitrocellulose lacquer neck finish
- Sadowsky preamp with mid boost and gain boost, true bypass
- Electrostatic shielding
- 22 fret neck
- 12” or 9” fingerboard radius
- 18% Nickel/Silver frets, maximum hardness; .094”wide x .051” high
- Tusq XL self lubricating nut
- Portabag case is included.
$4700 BASE PRICE
All Sadowsky NYC instruments are built in our workshop in New York City. Decades of Sadowsky experience and innovation goes into each instrument. Every guitar is custom built and we offer many options.