CHUCK LOEB SIGNATURE MODEL
We are proud to introduce the Chuck Loeb signature guitar: endless tonal possibilities.
- Sadowsky Broadway Line LS-13 (25.5” scale)
- Chambered Alder body: all body woods and figured tops available as option
- Custom Chuck Loeb neck thickness: .78”;1st fret—.83”;12th fret
- 1-⅝” nut width
- Regular Sadowsky necks specs available on request
- Ebony fingerboard, 12” radius
- Gotoh SDS510 HAPM tapered post, locking tuners
- Gotoh 510 tremolo with steel bloc.
- All body woods, figured tops and fingerboards available as options.
- Custom wound Sadowsky pickups for Chuck Loeb….H-S-H configuration
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Auto coil cut on 5 way positions 2 and 4, master coil cut on separate mini toggle
- “Smooth Jazz” switch on push pull tone (up engages preset tone control, adjustable from rear)
- Sadowsky mid boost preamp switch (total bypass, mid boost engaged, mid + gain engaged). Mid boost gain pot located on trim pot adjustable from rear, gain boost gain pot located on circuit board.