NYC Custom 20 Fret Ultra Vintage
The early 1960’s bass, reimagined by Sadowsky
Our Ultra-Vintage models are designed for the vintage bass aficionado. Classic body size and other appointments enable the vintage bass player to feel right at home. A cost effective alternative for players who are no longer comfortable touring with their valuable vintage instruments.
"The Sadowsky P5 is a superb bass - it's definitely the best P5 I've owned & used, that's for sure!"
-Dave Swift, House bassist for "Later… with Jools Holland' TV show, UK Session Musician
- Classic full sized body shape
- Swamp ash or alder body chambered for enhanced resonance & light weight
- Maple or rosewood fingerboard
- Choice of 1.5” or 1 3/4” nut width on 4-string J, and 1 3/4″ or 1 7/8” on 5-string
- 20 nickel/silver frets .080″ wide x .043″ high
- Custom Hipshot/Sadowsky Ultralight tuning gears
- Sadowsky Single Coil or Humcancelling J pickups
- Sadowsky P or Sadowsky P/J
- Classic Sadowsky Treble and Bass boost pre-amp with bypass switch
- Controls: volume, volume, treble roll-off (VTC) with pre-amp bypass, bass boost, treble boost
- Sadowsky chrome-plated brass bridge with quick release
- String spacing at bridge: 20mm on 4 Strings, and 19mm on 5 Strings
- Portabag case is included.
- Additional options available