1/3/2020: We are currently Not Taking New Orders On MetroLine Basses. New Models to be announced at NAMM 2020.
20 FRET ULTRA-VINTAGE SERIES
- Classic full size body shape
- Swamp ash or alder body
- Maple or Morado fingerboard
- 1.5” nut width on 4-string, 1 7/8” on 5-string
- 20 18% nickel/silver frets .094″ wide x .051″ high, maximum hardness
- Custom Gotoh/Sadowsky tuning gears on 4 string; Licensed Hipshot Ultralight on 5 string
- Sadowsky Humcancelling J pickups in 70’s locations
- Classic Sadowsky Treble and Bass boost pre-amp with true bypass switch
- Controls: master vol, pickup blend, treble roll-off (VTC) with pre-amp bypass, bass boost, treble boost
- Sadowsky bridge with quick release
- 20mm 4 string bridge spacing; 19mm 5 string bridge spacing
- Check our Metro Bass Order color and Pickguard Combo page for info on color combinations available for all MetroLine Models.
R = Morado/Alder
M = Maple/Ash
W = White blocks and binding
B = Black blocks and binding
V = Vintage Style (with pickguard)
4 = 4 Strings
5 = 5 Strings
UV70 = Ultra Vintage 70’s
Morado boards are available with white blocks and binding (RW), maple boards can have either white (MW) or black (MB) blocks and binding.