The Sadowsky LS-15
The long scale brother to our popular SS-15, the LS-15 features a 25.5” scale length and two pickups for added versatility. The longer scale length provides a higher string tension with a tighter and punchier string response.
Like the LS-17, our long scale instruments should be immediately comfortable to players of the L-5 as well as many other long scale guitars. The thin body provides a more immediate acoustic response than its deeper bodied siblings and has no sonic peer when amplified. Sixteen frets to the body gives maximum access to the upper register.
For the touring guitarist, the LS-15 is a perfect size for overhead airline bins and the 5 ply laminate construction is more roadworthy than solid wood instruments.
- 15” body width at lower bout
- 1-¾” body depth
- 5 ply flame maple laminate construction
- Mahogany neck, dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard with 1-¾” nut width, 25.5” scale length
- 16 frets to the body for maximum upper register access
- Pearloid Cat’s Eye inlays
- Ebony bridge, pickguard and tailpiece
- Sadowsky True-Tone compensated ebony bridge
- Ivoroid binding
- Black hardware
- Custom wound vintage PAF style pickup with black cover
$5295 including custom hardshell case