The Jimmy Bruno Model
Announcing the return of the Jimmy Bruno Model archtop.
The Sadowsky Jimmy Bruno Model achieves the goal of a smaller, comfortable guitar that is resistant to feedback but does not compromise on tone.
The mahogany neck gives the guitar a rich, warm fullness that makes this instrument sound “bigger” than one would expect from a smaller body.
Sadowsky Guitars has been making the Jimmy Model since 2015. The specs for this special model are loved by jazz guitarists worldwide. We are thrilled to have Jimmy Bruno as one of our artists.
- 15” body width at lower bout
- 2-¾” body depth
- 5 ply flame maple laminate construction
- Mahogany neck, dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard with 1-11/16” nut width, 24.75” scale length, 12" radius
- 15 frets to the body
- Ebony bridge, pickguard, and tailpiece
- Sadowsky True-Tone compensated ebony bridge
- Black hardware
- PAF-style humbucker with black cover
$6,000 including custom hardshell case
Available Sadowsky Archtop Guitars