The Frank Vignola Model
Frank Vignola is one of the most extraordinary guitarists performing before the public today. His stunning virtuosity has made him the guitarist of choice for many of the world’s top musicians including Ringo Starr, Madonna, Donald Fagen, John Lewis, Tommy Emmanuel, Lionel Hampton, the Boston Pops, the New York Pops, and guitar legend Les Paul, who named Vignola to his "Five Most Admired Guitarists List" for the Wall Street Journal.
Frank can be seen and heard weekly, every Wednesday, at the Birdland Theater in NYC. Frank Vignola’s Guitar Night features Jimmy Bruno and Ken Smith on guitar. Each week’s show can be viewed on YouTube.
Frank has recorded over 30 CD’s as a leader and has been a guest on hundreds of recordings. He has written over 18 educational music books, recorded the critically acclaimed, “Vignola Plays Gershwin” CD, and recorded 2 DVD’s for Mel Bay Publications. He has also produced 42 full-length video teaching courses for TrueFire.com, for all levels. His online one on one private lessons and online Jazz Studio continue to thrive, having reached thousands of jazz guitar enthusiasts throughout the globe.
- 15” body width at lower bout
- 1-¾” body depth
- 5 ply flame maple laminate construction
- Mahogany neck, dovetail neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard with 1-3/4” nut width, 24.75” scale length, 12" radius
- Traditional 14 frets to the body
- Pearloid Cat’s Eye inlays
- Ebony bridge pickguard and tailpiece
- Sadowsky True-Tone compensated ebony bridge
- Black hardware
- Two Custom wound vintage PAF-style pickups with black covers
$6,500 including custom hardshell case