Sadowsky Deluxe Satin Series
Note: 6/23/20: We are not taking new orders of Satin and Deluxe Satin basses. We are currently working through our final inventory of necks and bodies. Please keep checking our in-stock page for our final Satin and Deluxe Satin Basses.
Our Deluxe Satin Series basses are 100% NYC instruments. Built on the same benches and by the same builders, the Deluxe Satin Series instruments offer a premium NYC look at a more attractive starting price.
Deluxe Satin Series basses are available in our traditional vintage style 4-21 and 5-21 as well as our standard style 4-24 and 5-24 “Modern” models. Each Deluxe Satin Series bass features a beautiful flame maple top. Alder bodies are paired with Morado fingerboards and Ash bodies are paired with Maple fingerboards.
MV4/RV4 and MV5/RV5 models:
$3899.00 for vintage 4 string
$4099.00 for vintage 5 string
M4-24/R4-24 and M5-24/R5-24 models:
$3899.00 for 4 string
$4099.00 for 5 string
Deluxe Verdine White models are +$100 ($3999/$4199)
International pricing will vary depending upon the country and their respective taxes
- Chambered Ash body with maple fingerboards
- Chambered Alder body with morado fingerboards
- All necks contain graphite strips for even tonal response
- Flame maple tops
- 21 fret models feature Sadowsky humcancelling J-J pickups
- 24 fret models feature Sadowsky soapbar pickups in bridge forward (modern) locations
- Sadowsky Preamp with Volume, Pan, Vintage Tone Control (VTC) with bypass switch, stacked Treble/Bass boost
- Hipshot Ultralite Tuners and Sadowsky Bridge, chrome hardware only
- 4-string models: 12″ radius, 1.5″ nut width
- 5-string models: 12″ radius, 1.875″ nut width
- + $200 for Lefty Models
Verdine Models (colors available in all models)