It Takes A New Yorker To Design A Great Gig Bag!
No one needs a gig bag more than a NYC musician. Traveling to and from gigs in taxis, subways and buses, and navigating busy pedestrian streets and train stations demands a well designed gig bag.
I've seen them all---from the original Manny's leather gig bag from 50 years ago to today's large choice of mostly mediocre bags and I knew I could make a better bag. I am pleased to offer the Sadowsky PortaBag.
As they say about the Big Apple: "If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere!" This case is NYC tested and approved!
- Adjustable neck support (protects delicate angled headstocks)
- Removable bottom pad to accommodate longer instruments
- Protective pad to cover bridge area
- Reinforced interior in headstock area
- Comfortable, strong, padded dual handles (side, front and back)
- Single or double shoulder straps
- Comfortable backpack pad
- Dual height rings for straps
- Hanger hook with storage pocket
- Protective bumper on bottom of bag
- Quality zippers
- Dual front pockets
The PortaBag is the perfect balance of protection and weight.