Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 24, 2014, 04:30:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadowsky Basses  (Read 28829 times)
IntenseJim

I <3 pow, boobs, and Sadowsky

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 09:22:05 PM »

I'm jealous of the black four string.
Mine?  It's an amazing sounding bass. Just incredibly punchy and huge.

"I think the only repeat customer we have ever had is some Dr schmuck out in Reno." --Roger
Gerard Burick
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 04:41:15 AM »

Yeah!  I just hope I manage to get the fundage together to order one similar to that.  I actually have four more basses in mind that I want. 

I'd have to say... as a general statement... my life isn't so bad.  My issues all revolve around money and that's it!  Just need to get that going for myself and I'd be one heck of a happy camper.  With my six Sadowsky basses, of course!
IntenseJim

I <3 pow, boobs, and Sadowsky

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 10:39:17 AM »

Yeah!  I just hope I manage to get the fundage together to order one similar to that.  I actually have four more basses in mind that I want. 

I'd have to say... as a general statement... my life isn't so bad.  My issues all revolve around money and that's it!  Just need to get that going for myself and I'd be one heck of a happy camper.  With my six Sadowsky basses, of course!
You want 10? Wow, you got it bad.
Which 6 do you have now?

"I think the only repeat customer we have ever had is some Dr schmuck out in Reno." --Roger
joinercape

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 05:22:28 PM »

I can only offer two, but they are the best I have ever had the pleasure of owning or playing!

KenOnBass

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »

Here are my two complementary beauties: 
P. Bass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 01:52:42 AM »

Here are my two complementary beauties: 

I could look at that P/J ---ALL day !!!
Tell me about it some. flats? how do you prefer the pup balance? what music do you use it to play? (as opposed to the J), can I have it?

*Fingers On Flats*
Gerard Burick
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 06:16:30 PM »

You want 10? Wow, you got it bad.
Which 6 do you have now?

Allow me to rephrase... I currently own two, but I have four more in mind that I really need.  Two fours and two fives.  I'd like to have a total of six.  Or at least the new four
KenOnBass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 10:12:36 AM »

I just put some Sadowsky flats on it a couple weeks ago and I'm just getting used to them now.  I play old skool funk and rock in my band, so I switch between these two and it covers it all.  With the P/J, I tend to play it around half-way between the mid point and full-on P bass pickup.  It sounds great with the flats: punchy, fat, and smooth when I want it to be.   No, you can't have it...but get you're own.  You'll love it I'm sure. Wink

I could look at that P/J ---ALL day !!!
Tell me about it some. flats? how do you prefer the pup balance? what music do you use it to play? (as opposed to the J), can I have it?
P. Bass

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 02:10:39 PM »

No, you can't have it...but get you're own.  You'll love it I'm sure. Wink

Check out my avatar. IT'S COMIN' in due course !  Cool  That's why I'm checkin' in w/ you to get your take. Thanks bro.

*Fingers On Flats*
jebmd

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2010, 08:16:28 AM »

This arrived yesterday. My first Sadowsky.

Jeb
RonenTat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2010, 09:14:29 AM »

This arrived yesterday. My first Sadowsky.

Not too bad for a starting point! I hope I'd get something like that before I die  Grin Shocked Grin
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2010, 09:22:13 AM »

I can only offer two, but they are the best I have ever had the pleasure of owning or playing!

I want to see more pics of this bass: front, back, fingerboard, ...one is not enough! Cheesy

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
pablo basso

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2010, 09:27:07 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mine all mine....

as well as these two...

Hi, my name is Pablo and I am a Sadowsk-a-holic....
joinercape

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »

I want to see more pics of this bass: front, back, fingerboard, ...one is not enough! Cheesy

I'll try to get some real pictures of it this weekend Fran...it's like one of my arms, hard to put down long enough to take the pictures!
jebmd

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 01:19:51 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mine all mine....

as well as these two...

Hi, my name is Pablo and I am a Sadowsk-a-holic....

I was lookin' at that one real hard yesterday.... I even called and talked to Page about it. That one is going to be killer. Let me know when you get it.

Jeb
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: