Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
September 30, 2014, 07:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions about Metro line  (Read 872 times)
louisy77

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:31:27 AM »

I knew about main things between NY and Metro in sadowsky web page

But, I want to know more things.

Metro line, is it possible single coil pick up for MV4 model?
is it possible vintiquty options?

I live in Korea and Sadowsky dealer is here, schoolmusic.
but, too expensive to buy.

Do I order Metro bass directly Sadowsky guitars?($500 deposit,delivery 4-5 months)

Last. I don't know what differents between 3TS, 2TS and 59B.

thanks
Mad Hatter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »

Hey Louisy77:

My name is Gary. I also go by the Mad Hatter here on the forum. I will try to answer some of your questions.

1. You can get either the single coil or the humcancelling in the Metro line.
2. Yes, you can pay $500.00 dollars deposit. It will take the whole 5 months. I just got my 2nd Metro 2 weeks ago. I ordered it in Oct 2013. Its worth the wait Grin
3. If you are talking about vintage options, yes it is possible. Position of pick up location on some models and they come with the Vintage Tone Control (VTC).
4. Finishes for the body....3TB (Three Tone Sunburst).....Like the older fender Jazz & P basses / 2TS (Two Tone Sunburst) ...Only two colors on body and 59 Burst.

Go over to the website and look at the NYC models to get a feel of what the 59 Burst looks like. Then go to Fender's website or ebay to see the 3TS & 2TS look like.

Mine that I ordered has the 3 Tone Sunburst look that I talked about above. Hope this helps you some. Also reach out to Roger Sadowsky (Owner) he always answers his emails and he can advise on shipping costs to Korea.

take Care.....Gary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: