Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
April 17, 2014, 05:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadowsky strap  (Read 1421 times)
mellow yellow

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2013, 06:27:29 AM »

A couple of months ago a friend of mine, a bass player, said to me: what about a good strap for a mid/heavy weight instrument? Sadowsky was my reply, immediately. Today I was thinking how is important take care of musicians also in (apparently) small details.
Sadowsky with its small no frills catalog interprets perfectly this idea.

Besides that, I have a sadowsky strap that I'm using with my current instrument a fender jazz custom shop, I have a Metro 5 string but I don't  use it anymore because I'm on a jazz thing, and I'm hating 5 string! But I don't want to sell my metro cause it's a 2005 with a good sounding B string. Years ago I bought a Sadowsky with a 3 digits serial number!!!! it's true, from a very good italian guitar player that told me that it was a demo model, I remember it was sparkle black. After nearly one year someone told me that it was impossible for sadowsky to use a bartolini preamp  like that in my bass, so this one probably was a fake!!!!! After 2 months of anxiety I traded that sadowsky for a (very good) '74 Pbass. What a mistake!
3 digits serial number!!!!!
...sorry Roger...
Ciao
Roberto Costa

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: