Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 21, 2014, 09:31:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Checking In  (Read 4467 times)
3rdBass

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:49:41 PM »

Hi, Hello & Greetings to all-
Took possession of my first Sadowsky bass about a week ago and now I understand what all the talk is about. Not having ever held one in my hands and purchasing it online sight unseen was a little unnerving. Mark at the Bass Club Chicago was very helpful and patient with my choice of a Metro MV4HPJ Hybrid. In short, I'm hooked and already shopping around for a Metro MV4-WL. Being located in northeast PA, perhaps I'll visit some NYC shops as there's none to be found in my area. Thank you, Roger for designing and building such fine instruments and to all Sadowsky enthusiasts for encouraging me to take the plunge.
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »

Welcome to the club!

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:28 AM »

Hi, Hello & Greetings to all-
Took possession of my first Sadowsky bass about a week ago and now I understand what all the talk is about. Not having ever held one in my hands and purchasing it online sight unseen was a little unnerving. Mark at the Bass Club Chicago was very helpful and patient with my choice of a Metro MV4HPJ Hybrid. In short, I'm hooked and already shopping around for a Metro MV4-WL. Being located in northeast PA, perhaps I'll visit some NYC shops as there's none to be found in my area. Thank you, Roger for designing and building such fine instruments and to all Sadowsky enthusiasts for encouraging me to take the plunge.

That's a sweet PJ, I love black & maple Ps.

As Roger said: welcome to the club.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
Dbass60

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:12:35 AM »

Welcome to the family....
Bikeplate
Global Moderator

Man on a Mission!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »

HI

Awesome!!   I also have a Hybrid.  Been my main bass for about 4 years.  Enjoy

Rob

Sadowsky Endorsed Artist
Mad Hatter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 10:00:27 PM »

Hello & Greetings to all.....

Newbie Checking for the first time. I have two WL-4 Metro's w/ maple necks. Number two just arrived last week. Let me tell you Roger and the folks at Sadowsky did a bang-up job. Everyone that has seen it are blown away by the craftsmanship.   Cool Cool

Well anyhoo....Tennessean here just wanting to say "Hey".
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

Hi Mad Hatter,

Thanks for the kind words.....glad you and your buddies appreciate what we are doing!

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: