Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 26, 2014, 01:08:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadowsky outboard preamp and upright acoustic bass (double bass)  (Read 3047 times)
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2010, 12:07:14 PM »

Hello,

Has anybody used the outboard DI/preamp with double bass? I have a realist pickup on mine and I'm curious about how it'd work with the Sadowsky.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »

Hello,

Has anybody used the outboard DI/preamp with double bass? I have a realist pickup on mine and I'm curious about how it'd work with the Sadowsky.

Hi Fran,

I have many happy customers using the pre with the Realist and many other upright pickups.  The most recent is Charles Flores who plays with Michel Camilo.

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:21:43 PM »

Hello,

Hi Fran,

I have many happy customers using the pre with the Realist and many other upright pickups.  The most recent is Charles Flores who plays with Michel Camilo.

Roger

great! thanks for the quick reply, Roger.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: