Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 23, 2014, 12:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metro Bass Snipet  (Read 3094 times)
classicjazz

Bottom Feeders Unite!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 14, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »

I was noodling around with me band mates in the studio and happen to record some of our jamming. I must say I was impressed on how good my new Metro records! The bass was set flat, with just a hair rolloff of the VTC and direct into the board.

http://www.kaproductions.com/gear/metro_snipit.mp3

You gotta love how these Sadowsky's sound! Be it a NYC or Metro, they are both great!

Funnybass

Netherlands

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 07:09:58 AM »

Your funky sound is great. Recognize that sound in a band mix as a very strong Sadowsky point.

Basses: Sadowsky MV5-24, Fender Precision USA, Fender Jazz '62, Fender Jazz '64 Custom Shop CC, Music Man Stingray '79 Pre Ernie Ball, De Gier Bebop, and more
Gear: Vanderkley VA615 Tube Preamp, Lab Gruppen fp3400, 2 x 212 Neolite Vanderkley, Glockenklang Bass Art Classic Amp
Gerard Burick
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »

Your bass sound mixes well and the overall tone is to die for!  Nice playing, too!!

The only thing I'd change is either bring the drums and bass up in the mix or bring the guitar down a notch.  The guitars sound like they're popping too far out of the mix as far as loudness. 

Very cool clip!!
classicjazz

Bottom Feeders Unite!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 11:08:08 PM »

Your bass sound mixes well and the overall tone is to die for!  Nice playing, too!!

The only thing I'd change is either bring the drums and bass up in the mix or bring the guitar down a notch.  The guitars sound like they're popping too far out of the mix as far as loudness. 

Very cool clip!!

Oh, it is totally unmixed....  And it is about 10 minutes long! I just grabbed a quick copy before I left the studio. Thanks for the comments!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: