Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
July 26, 2014, 09:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mooradian gig bag for a Semi-Hollow?  (Read 2979 times)
Balowski

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2010, 12:48:29 PM »

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in the Forum so I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic...I hope so...

I want to buy a gig bag for my Sadowsky SH. I need something light and that fits well to my guitar. Lately I am playing and rehersal very often. But the problem is that I´m used to the hard case so...Is the Mooradian hard,safe,light and comfortable enough? Roll Eyes

A lot of people talked me about Levy,s and Reunion Blues cases. But i guess that the right thing for A Sadowsky guitar is a Sadowsky case.

Roger, If you can give me and advice...I would loved to hear it.

thanks.

bellasonic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 04:01:40 PM »

I bought the Mooradian bag for my SH and really like it. I have a Reunion Blues bag for my old 335 and find the Mooradian much lighter and more comfortable to carry.  It also has the right size pockets etc.

Hope this helps,

Mark
guaguanco

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 04:58:54 AM »

I also have a Mooradian for my SH, it's very light ,fits like a glove and comfortable when on the shoulder. It's soft but well padded for maneuvering in the public transport system.

Joe
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 11:52:12 AM »

Hi everyone,

I want to buy a gig bag for my Sadowsky SH. I need something light and that fits well to my guitar. Lately I am playing and rehersal very often. But the problem is that I´m used to the hard case so...Is the Mooradian hard,safe,light and comfortable enough? Roll Eyes

A lot of people talked me about Levy,s and Reunion Blues cases. But i guess that the right thing for A Sadowsky guitar is a Sadowsky case.

Roger, If you can give me and advice...I would loved to hear it.

I like the Mooradian because it is light weight and protective.  I have used them for 30 years and I have never seen an instrument get damaged in one that would not have also been damaged in a heavier gig bag.

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
IntenseJim

I <3 pow, boobs, and Sadowsky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »

No need to worry with the Mooradian.

"I think the only repeat customer we have ever had is some Dr schmuck out in Reno." --Roger
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: