Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 02, 2014, 04:24:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show Your Sadowsky Archtops!  (Read 6215 times)
jazzgtrl4

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »

Heres mine

AllenL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 02:09:51 PM »

Hi,

Great pics!  What's the trick to attaching JPEGs?  I tried to paste along using the clicking insert image icon...didn't work...I must be missing some fine nuance. 
jazzgtrl4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:17:06 PM »

I actually just link them from my PhotoBucket page. I Just copy and past the link.
P. Bass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 05:11:12 PM »

Hi,

Great pics!  What's the trick to attaching JPEGs?  I tried to paste along using the clicking insert image icon...didn't work...I must be missing some fine nuance.  

My understanding is that in order to POST a photo, it must 1st be on line someplace.(copy & paste)
Photo bucket is ideal as you can re-size any pic to your preference & if it doesn't meet w/ your approval after posting, you can go back to photobucket, re-size, re-copy & return to "modify" on your post & re-paste after deleting the previous url.
Don't forget to wrap the url w/ img tags. AVATAR entry can be done from your desktop.
I ALSO would appreciate any other tips on posting photos.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:12:56 PM by P. Bass » Logged

*Fingers On Flats*
AllenL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 05:43:24 PM »

My understanding is that in order to POST a photo, it must 1st be on line someplace.(copy & paste)
Photo bucket is ideal as you can re-size any pic to your preference & if it doesn't meet w/ your approval after posting, you can go back to photobucket, re-size, re-copy & return to "modify" on your post & re-paste after deleting the previous url.
Don't forget to wrap the url w/ img tags. AVATAR entry can be done from your desktop.
I ALSO would appreciate any other tips on posting photos.

Yes, I just joined photobucket and was successful in posting a pic of my SS-15 in the Sadowsky Archtops thread.  In the meantime, here's a pic of my Semi Hollowbody.

jalapeno

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 03:19:48 AM »

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:21:24 AM by jalapeno » Logged
ulibro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:58:36 PM »

Here is mine
msr13

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 09:55:59 AM »

This is my first post to the Forum. I have recently joined the Sadowsky ranks with a Jimmy Bruno. It's so light and comfortable to play. Forget how good it sounds. Has me wanting more!

Best regards,
Matt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: