Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 25, 2014, 08:39:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customer service problems?  (Read 3510 times)
blong

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »

Hi just wondering if anyone has had problems with customer service? I've sent an email to Kevin got a reply and I replied back and got no answer . I emailed Roger with no reply for 2 weeks now and posted questions with no reply. I just want some answers to make my desicion to buy a new bass.
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 08:00:01 AM »

Hi just wondering if anyone has had problems with customer service? I've sent an email to Kevin got a reply and I replied back and got no answer . I emailed Roger with no reply for 2 weeks now and posted questions with no reply. I just want some answers to make my desicion to buy a new bass.

For some reason the messages are not getting through (spam filters, server problems,...). I'd suggest give them a call or trying from a different email address.

if you look for 'customer service' in the dictionary, Sadowsky is on top of the given examples.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
Legion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »

Also, Roger is "out of the shop" until the 14th. I know he normally makes a lot of effort to respond quickly but the best approach is to pick up the phone and call, someone will always be willing to help.
leroyd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 02:48:49 PM »

my experience is that Sadowsky are top guys when it comes to customer support. Pick up the phone and you will find out for yourself.
RyanR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 12:15:21 AM »

The customer service at Sadowsky is amazing.  Your lack of response is not at all normal.  Don't let this discourage you from getting yourself a great bass.  I'd call them.
IntenseJim

I <3 pow, boobs, and Sadowsky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 12:17:04 AM »

When I email Roger or Kevin I always get an auto-reply email with the same link all the time:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

YMMV.

But give them a call. They always answer the phone.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:59:26 AM by IntenseJim » Logged

"I think the only repeat customer we have ever had is some Dr schmuck out in Reno." --Roger
Gerard Burick
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 02:18:38 AM »

Give a call!  These guys have even helped me out when I had questions about my G&L basses about a year or two before I got my first Sadowsky bass!
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 10:45:10 AM »

Sorry Blong...

Kevin forwarded your email to me just as I left for vacation.
I just got back today and have a lot of stuff to catch up on.
BTW, my auto responder said if you require immediate assistance to call the shop.

Will get back to you asap....

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: