Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
November 01, 2014, 09:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Will Lee Metro arrived Sat.  (Read 2648 times)
the swank one

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2010, 02:51:07 AM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked just got my Will Lee Metro and can't put it down. it's the best bass i ever played. a preamp that really works, tone controls that really make a difference and the neck is wonderful, and to top it off it's beautiful and 8.35lbs.  i feel like selling my Lakland 55-94 and my Fenders and buying more Sadowskys. my goodness they're great. Roger i don't now how you do it but in my humble opinion you make the best basses on planet earth. i'm hooked and want more. this is like heaven on a june day. the portabag is also great. pockets for gear everywhere. well thought out. i'm telling everyone i know about Sadowsky guitars. i have #4209. thank you Roger. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Asher

If you can read this you're not practicing enough

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 09:54:22 AM »

i feel like selling my Lakland 55-94 and my Fenders and buying more Sadowskys. my goodness they're great. Roger i don't now how you do it but in my humble opinion you make the best basses on planet earth. i'm hooked and want more.

I had the exact same reaction after I got my Metro RS4. I was hooked on EBMM basses (had 3 of them). They were all sold off within 3 weeks.

Gerard Burick
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:59:54 PM »

i feel like selling my Lakland 55-94 and my Fenders and buying more Sadowskys. my goodness they're great. Roger i don't now how you do it but in my humble opinion you make the best basses on planet earth. i'm hooked and want more.

I had the exact same reaction after I got my Metro RS4. I was hooked on EBMM basses (had 3 of them). They were all sold off within 3 weeks.

They're all fantastic instruments!  Worth every cent and the craftsmanship is definitely unmatched.  I dare you to find another vintage style bass that sounds great, can really dial in low action and doesn't weigh 10+ pounds!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: