Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
October 24, 2014, 07:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadowsky hard shell cases  (Read 4009 times)
the swank one

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:01:00 AM »

does anyone have any photos of the hard shell cases? $250 sounds like alot for a case. i can get a fender for $150. i just want to know if they're worth $250 Huh
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 10:36:39 AM »

Our cases are form fitted for our bodies.  We have distinctive cases made for all of our various body shapes.  Bass (full size J, standard J, P) and Guitar (full size strat, dinky strat, tele). I agree that you do not need to spend this much for a generic Fender style case.

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Gerard Burick
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »

only $250 to protect your $3,000-$5,000 investment?  I say it's a no-brainer.  It's where my basses stay anytime they're not in use. 

The Sadowsky cases are a bit of genius, because all the various body styles of bass are the same down by the bridge so any Sadowsky bass will be housed safely and comfortably!
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 07:55:51 PM »

only $250 to protect your $3,000-$5,000 investment?  I say it's a no-brainer.  It's where my basses stay anytime they're not in use. 

The Sadowsky cases are a bit of genius, because all the various body styles of bass are the same down by the bridge so any Sadowsky bass will be housed safely and comfortably!

I think they're talking about the real hard shell cases,  not the ultralights. You'll need one for your specific model of bass.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
bdgotoh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

Here's a pic of the outside, very nice case. 

the swank one

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 03:55:11 AM »

thank you very much guys. thank you roger for taking the time. i'm going to try to order one in a few weeks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: